Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Indian Weddings are Beautiful pt. 2

I've been struggling to find words to go along with this post. Raj has been sending my photos of his sisters wedding and I so wanted to use them. Again, I still know so little about the tradition behind a Sikh wedding (and Raj acts like he hardly knows either!) that I'm afraid I can't be too insightful. What I can do, however, is share some beautiful photos! If you have questions please ask and I will do my best to find you an answer!

Such a beautiful dress, and an even more beautiful bride!

Raj's mom and dad!





Who could this dashing man be?!


Off to the honeymoon!

This was an arranged marriage. One of my earlier post talked about a love marriage and an arranged marriage. My next post I'll be talking about my thoughts on an arranged marriage! I hope you enjoyed these beautiful photos!









No comments:

Post a Comment